Wiki update - valve adjustment page added

Wiki update - valve adjustment page added

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I just added a page to the wiki on valve adjustment.  It's by no-means complete (I didn't add many of the tolerances, procedures or any torque specs, and I felt like I missed the opportunity to take some of the needed photos when I did my valve adjustment, but it's up and ready for use and/or update.
Valve Adjustment

|   |
Valve Adjustment
 Valve adjustment seems like a daunting task, but with the right tools and instructions, it's merely time-con...  |   |

 - Dave