WTB Risers for 1994 Sprint 900

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi, All

 I am looking for a set of risers for a 1994 Triumph Sprint 900.

 I am pretty sure I could adapt a set meant for a newer bike, as long as they are still for 43 mm forks (like all 2002 and earlier Trophies, for example).

 Anyone got a set they want to sell?

 Also looking for a RH rider footpeg...

 Thanks!

 Doug

 doumgreen (at) gmail.com

Re: WTB Risers for 1994 Sprint 900

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi Doug,  1996 and up handlebars will work, with no adapting. I have a set on my Sprint. The Trophy bars will give a rise of 42mm. Same bars on 900's and 1200's. Look on Ebay, the prices are about $35 for each side. Greg Andrews

Re: WTB Risers for 1994 Sprint 900

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi Doug;
     Based on what Greg says; I have a set of bars off my '01 Trophy
available. $35 a side plus US shipping.
Ed J.

--
Ed J.Indian Harbour Beach,FL