Used parts needed

gandrews2
I trying to put together another Trophy from used parts I have collected over the past 10 years. This bike will be my third to bring back from the grave. My first was a 900 Sprint, and the second is a 1200 Trophy turned into a 1200 Trident. Both of these Frankenstein bikes are great.
 So why build another project bike? To get rid of extra parts and to give the finished bike (for free) to a local guy who is training my grandson at his job. So I picked a good guy to give something of value. He'd love to have a motorcycle but there is no way he could afford it.
 Maybe somebody here in the States can help me out with some parts. Those good folks not in the States have such high shipping charges it just make part swapping impossible.
 Maybe you have the parts I need and I can send some other good part in return. Other options would be me buying the parts cheap and paying for the shipping.
 Parts I'm looking for:
 900 radiator.        the inner fender that holds the radiator overflow tank
 all the rear brake stuff. rotor, caliper, caliper carrier, master cylinder, brake rod
 tail light.              turn signals
 drive chain.         front fender
 Single headlight like on a Trident and the headlight mounts.

 Extra things I have:
 1996 Trophy nose fairing with headlight
 side fairings and under seat fairings
 used front brake rotors
 lower fork tubes.      new steering head bearing kit
 2 used 900 heads with cams and valve buckets
 alternator     starter motor      rear suspension dog bones and other parts
 Lots of other things just ask
 Thanks,  Greg Andrews
 Apple Valley, Ca 92308