Two 1999 900 Trophy’s for sale

boydens1
All,

I have two 99 triples for sale. One is Pacific Blue with paint issues and should be considered a parts bike (56k miles) has D&D pipes the other is Platinum (approx 35k miles) and is very good condition Staintune pipes. Both have top boxes and a set of stock pipes are part of the package. I want $2,500 for both firm, local pickup in Alexandria, VA. I will not separate or part them out. I have clean titles for both in hand.  I am not interested in haggling, this a great deal.

Please dm if interested:

boydens1 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)