Trophy for Sale

jjoiner2
After many trouble-free miles I've decided to sell my Trophy. It's a
2000 BRG 1200 with 14,600 miles. It's been a fantastic bike, but with
young kids and responsibilities, I'm afraid it has to go. I have the
trunk case and paniers and the Triumph soft bags for the paniers,
Corbin leather seat plus the factory seat, a short sport wind shield
and factory wind shield, Staintune exhaust, Throttlemeister and a
Seargent and a Truimph tank bag that I'll throw in. This bike is in
great shape with only a couple of scratches and I have had zero
problems with it and I'm the original owner. It's ready to take out on a
long trip. I'm asking $5,500 for everything.

I live in the Kansas City, Missouri, area and would be happy to show
the bike to anyone interested or I can send photos by e-mail. E-mail
me at [hidden email] for more information or photos or call
913-422-4103. This bike needs someone with time to ride it.
Jeff

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Trophy for Sale

Dan-47
Another Trophy for Sale, 1996 900, 17k miles. Top box, Throttlemeister,
Heated grips. BRG..Very Good Shape.  New Style windscreen,but have original
also..No problems w/bike..Located Washington State...$4300.....360-656-6774
home,206-931-8719cell...Dan

It has removed 117 spam emails to date.
Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]