Trophy For Sale

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi all

Selling my 1996 Trophy 1200.  I have had it since year 2000 and has been garaged.  Has 35,xxx miles, is Pacific Blue. It has new Dunlops front and rear, has new Gustaffson shield. I am selling it with Triumph gel seat and a real nice leather Corbin saddle. Bike is in good shape except for ethanol poisoning , so carbs need work. It's not running and I just don't have the energy anymore as I am thinning the herd out.  Have clear Texas title and bike is located in Richardson Texas. (Dallas area).
Price is 1,500.  Come and take it home!

I have pictures but can't seem to find how to upload here

Paul Runge. 214-264-1959 or [hidden email]

Sent from my iPad