Quantcast

Trophy 1200 Owners Manual

John-795
Hello- just picked up a very nice 2000 Trophy 1200 but it does not have an owners manual. Does anyone have one they would care to scan & send to me or have a lead on where I purchase one? I've searched online but haven't found the owners manual yet for a Trophy 1200.

Thank you.

Re: Trophy 1200 Owners Manual

adeux60
if you scan the files here there was a download available of the microfiches - otherwise its haynes or a triumph workshop manual

searching for "download" might get you there.

The haynes is shared with the 900
A2

--- In [hidden email], "John" <mojojojo748@...> wrote:

> Hello- just picked up a very nice 2000 Trophy 1200 but it does not have an owners manual. Does anyone have one they would care to scan & send to me or have a lead on where I purchase one? I've searched online but haven't found the owners manual yet for a Trophy 1200.
>
> Thank you.

Re: Trophy 1200 Owners Manual

wheelsoftriumph
For anyone interested I've put the triumph service manual in PDF form here... Www.bikermajor.com/triumph  it's a big file (19mb).
Hope that helps.

David r

RE: Re: Trophy 1200 Owners Manual

Ken Hastie
Thanks for that. I have added a direct link from the Yahoogroup website.

Have you read the warning about Fluoroelastomers on page 1/2 ?  A bit over
the top, but scary stuff !  However, it is unlikely I will be hanging around
in the case of fire anyway!

Ken Hastie
Triumph Trophy 1200, BSA A75 Rocket Three, A10 Golden Flash, B40 350cc, D10
and D14 Bantams