Trophy 1200 (2001) in UK for sale on That Ebay

Trophy 1200 (2001) in UK for sale on That Ebay

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I've decided that the Trophy is a bit too unwieldy for me and it's too
much of a struggle for my wife to get on and off, so I'm moving it on.

So, if anyone's interested, it's on Ebay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301949594883

Mike Fleming

Re: Trophy 1200 (2001) in UK for sale on That Ebay

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hey Mike,
  Sorry that the Trophy didn’t work out for you. It is a bike that takes a lot of "Getting to know her", and I’ve never been on anything that is so off balance at under 5 mph (parking). I learned to cruise up close to where I think is a good spot, and really look it over, all the while thinking about how I’m going to get out of that spot, and I still have dropped it half a dozen times. Once over 10 mph, and "underway", all the "Albatross" low speed clumsiness, magically goes away, and my bike is the best thing I’ve ever had. Still, I have to go thru a ritual of preparations to get underway safely. When I see my ’95 sitting next to most other bikes of today, she looks small, but I think she feels big. I’m often surprised that it fit thru some tiny slot in traffic. Best of luck in your search of your perfect bike. Don’t give up, it will feel so right from the first moment your bum hits the saddle!
  Kindest regards,
   Poppa Jack