Top Box rack, and other stuff for sale

gandrews2
Hi Dave,
 Are you still interested in the top box rack? I sent a regular email.
 If Dave doesn't want the top box rack is anyone else interested in it?
 The rack is in excellent shape, no cracks. $100
 I also have a right side pannier mount for sale. $25  No lock.
 I also have a side stand with the switch for sale $ 25
 All items are free shipping in the States.

Re: Top Box rack, and other stuff for sale

CS Mo
What's the price on the top box?

--CS