Tire Thread again

Phil Smith
Just for those that are keeping track

I just had the rear replaced

Avon 46 azaro
180/55/17
I just got back from a 1200 mile 3 day and it was getting a little
squirrelly in some of the corners.  The center wear was about 2 inches
wide (nearly flat across center line) and when it went up on the
chicken strips it grabbed and felt odd in the transition...Time to
change it.
7000 miles and probably had another 1000 if it was summer.  Since we
get the little piddle of rain from DEC to March I decided to change it
out now.
The front is still very good and will run it out with this rear and
try the Mich Powers Set next.
Phil

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Tire Thread again

Stephen-143
You are lucky with those I haven't managed to wear out my Azaro rears
without getting a major puncture first!! I'll keep trying..

Steve '97 mbrg 1200 54k

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]