Silicone water hoses

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Ive been looking for silicone water hoses for the Mk2 900 Trophy online, i cant find anybody who makes them. I have approached Samco and they (through their EU dist) have emailed me and said we would consider making a full set (in numbers) if we had about 15-20 orders. So if your interested in a set? i dont have a price, as they need me to send mine to them to see how much tooling is involved. If your interested? email Bruce and show an expression of interest so he can tell you more and take your name and contact down, once he has 15-20 ppl are keen then he will come back to me.

Re: Silicone water hoses

Triumph Trophy mailing list
does anybody have a spare set of Mk2 1200 water hoses. I mean a full set which includes everything, even the small hose that goes into the res tank. The spare set doesn't have to be real good, but must still hold its original shape, they will be used to copy off, to produce silicone hose kits. Please contact me I will explain. This has no benefit to me at all, im doing this to help Mk2 1200 owners.

Re: Silicone water hoses

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Update for all 900 Mk2 owners !!
SamcoSport are going to make the silicone water hoses for the Mk2 900 cost will be 110 pounds + Vat
they carry a life time warranty against workmanship. If ppl are interested in knowing more or placing an order please contact Motorcycle Accessories and Motorcycle Parts Online | Racebikebitz http://racebikebitz.com/

 http://racebikebitz.com/

 Motorcycle Accessories and Motorcycle Parts Online | R... http://racebikebitz.com/ Official Distributors of Samco Sport silicone radiator hose kits for motorcycles, hundreds of motorcycle accessories and motorcycle parts online | Racebikebitz

 View on racebikebitz.com http://racebikebitz.com/
 Preview by Yahoo

 As they are the guys who made this happen! so only fair sales be directed back through them.

 As they are the guys who made this happen! so only fair sales be directed back through them.

Re: Silicone water hoses

Is there not a lifetime warranty against materials?  Not really bothered about a lifetime warranty against workmanship because if they fit, they fit.

Ken Hastie
Triumph Trophy 1200, BSA A75 Rocket Three, A10 Golden Flash, B40 350cc, D10 and D14 Bantams

From: [hidden email]

Update for all 900 Mk2 owners !!
SamcoSport are going to make the silicone water hoses for the Mk2 900 cost will be 110 pounds + Vat
they carry a life time warranty against workmanship.

Re: Silicone water hoses

Triumph Trophy mailing list
yes the warranty cover materials as far as I know, but ppl would need to double check when they make contact. Material warranty wont cover ppl sticking screw drivers into when they miss tightening clamps, so its a common sense thing of course. If any body (Ed?) is a member of the facebook trophy group (as I am not) could they please post a mss on there about the new kits for the 900, I want to get the word out so there is some sales for Racebikebitz as they and Samco were the ones going out on limb to produce these kits with out any pre orders. If owners do purchase kits, then they are much more likely to listen to Mk2 1200 owners and think about making a kit for them.

Re: Silicone water hoses

Is a separate hose kit required for 1200s? Isn't the layout of the cooling system the same?
Come to that, isn't the cooling system pretty much the same for Mk1s and Mk2s?
David

Re: Silicone water hoses

Triumph Trophy mailing list
David i wouldnt know sorry. Maybe a closer look at a parts diagram may give you some better feedback. As far as part numbers go, it seems nothing is clear between models and vins, just to make life bit harder. If the 900 kits sell well for Samco, then they may consider making a 1200 kit (if the 900 kit doesnt fit the 1200). The only way ppl will know, if some one owns a Mk1 900 and Mk2 and they try the kit on both bikes. Im not so lucky to own both. What 1200 Mk2 owners could do is buy a good set of used Mk2 900 hoses off ebay that have kept their shape and try them on their 1200, if they dont fit? then you know for sure the Samco 900 kit wont work on the 1200, or if it does? your onto a winner !

Re: Silicone water hoses

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Seems to me it would be much easier to just look up the parts and see if
they are different part numbers.

On 12/6/2014 3:04 PM, [hidden email] [TriumphTrophy] wrote:

> David i wouldnt know sorry. Maybe a closer look at a parts diagram may
> give you some better feedback. As far as part numbers go, it seems
> nothing is clear between models and vins, just to make life bit
> harder. If the 900 kits sell well for Samco, then they may consider
> making a 1200 kit (if the 900 kit doesnt fit the 1200). The only way
> ppl will know, if some one owns a Mk1 900 and Mk2 and they try the kit
> on both bikes. Im not so lucky to own both. What 1200 Mk2 owners could
> do is buy a good set of used Mk2 900 hoses off ebay that have kept
> their shape and try them on their 1200, if they dont fit? then you
> know for sure the Samco 900 kit wont work on the 1200, or if it does?
> your onto a winner !

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan

---

Re: Silicone water hoses

Or a 1200 owner could scrounge a set of rubber stamp of a 900 owner who upgrades.and try them.
Joan

------------------------------

>David i wouldnt know sorry. Maybe a closer look at a parts diagram may give you some better feedback. As far as part numbers go, it seems nothing is clear between models and vins, just to make life bit harder. If the 900 kits sell well for Samco, then they may consider making a 1200 kit (if the 900 kit doesnt fit the 1200). The only way ppl will know, if some one owns a Mk1 900 and Mk2 and they try the kit on both bikes. Im not so lucky to own both. What 1200 Mk2 owners could do is buy a good set of used Mk2 900 hoses off ebay that have kept their shape and try them on their 1200, if they dont fit? then you know for sure the Samco 900 kit wont work on the 1200, or if it does? your onto a winner !

Re: Silicone water hoses

Triumph Trophy mailing list
grrr. Autocorrect...  I meant rubber pipes

Re: Silicone water hoses

Triumph Trophy mailing list
good news good news as they use to say on Dukes of Hazard !  you can now buy silicone coolant hose kits on ebay.co.uk for the Mk1 & Mk2 900 one of the listings says Mk3, but they will be changed to Mk1, simple typo from the seller. Just search '' triumph trophy 900 silicone hoses''

Re: Silicone water hoses

Triumph Trophy mailing list
sorry forgot to mention you can also purchase a stainless steel hose clip set with the same seller just search ''triumph trophy 900 stainless hose clips''