Several Questions and Hello

Ed Walden
Hey guys.  I am back home again to stay.  I am now working for an
engineering firm out of MA.  KBR and Iraq, toodles.  Anyway I once
again need your advice.  I need to do a tune up on my fine arse Trophy
and I want good info on balancing the carbs and cleaning them and doing
a valve adjustment.(you know, sync and pull out the adjustment plug)  I
will not be using the tool just pulling out the cam.  Please o please
help me.  Oh and I live in south texas and ride in mostly warm to hot
weather.  What plugs should I buy for my 2002 Trophy 1200.  Thanks
guys.  Ed

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Several Questions and Hello

Steve Wassenich
Ed Walden wrote:

> Hey guys.  I am back home again to stay.  I am now working for an
> engineering firm out of MA.  KBR and Iraq, toodles.

Welcome back, Ed!  Glad to see you survived the madness.

Steve W.

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Several Questions and Hello

vitagreg
--- In [hidden email], "Ed Walden" <WALEAO@a...> wrote:

  Oh and I live in south texas and ride in mostly warm to hot
> weather.  What plugs should I buy for my 2002 Trophy 1200.  Thanks
> guys.  Ed

Where in South Texas? I'm in Corpus with my 2001 BBBB and Bonnie.

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Several Questions and Hello

Ed Walden
I live in Lake Jackson about 2.5 hours from you.  Gotta have them
Triumps.  Especially now when everyone else is getting crazy on bike
prices.  Triumphs are affordable, if you do not have to have a brand
new one.  Ed

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Several Questions and Hello

vitagreg
--- In [hidden email], "Ed Walden" <WALEAO@a...> wrote:

> I live in Lake Jackson about 2.5 hours from you.  Gotta have them
> Triumps.

Sorry so far away. I've been through much of what you are anticipating
and have the guages for carb balance.
My all time favourite mechanic for Trumpets is in League City now with
the YamaZuki dealer. Knows his stuff. Greg Morris.

Happy miles to you.

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]