Selling my Trophy - Boston area

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I am thinning the herd.   I lost a some (hidden) storage space. It didn't
exist until my buddy sold his house and moved away. So I got rid of 3 bikes
over the last 4-5 weeks.

I'm selling a Moto Giro bike 1965 CB160 to a friend.
http://www.race-uscra.com/motogiro-usa.html  Cool event

So I am selling my Burgundy colored Trophy. I believe it is a 1998.  Bags /
bar risers (never installed)  I just decide this in the last couple of days.
It is a great bike I just don't have the time/space.

It has 40K miles on it.   Battery 1 yr old.  New brake pads

New front tire, recent rear tire 1500 mile ago.  Has the much sought after
 tail rack.

Set up for heated gear (2 different of plug types installed)

$2800  and Ill throw in a new battery.

I have pics somewhere.

Tom

Re: Selling my Trophy - Boston area

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi, Tom

 Any interest in selling the risers separately?

 Happy to send payment by PayPal...

 I am located in Canada V8L 5K6

 Thanks,

 Doug

 250-655-1504

Re: Selling my Trophy - Boston area

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hey Doug

Geographically it would be a stretch for you to purchase this bike.

Don't you agree?

Tom

--
Tom