Selling my Trophy 900...

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I've been putting this off for a while, but it's time to let it go. I just don't have time to ride it enough and I hate to see it sitting in my garage when it should be out there. So, I'd rather sell it to someone who will put mileage on it.

 It is in superb condition and has no issues whatsoever. Always garaged. It is a 97, but doesn't look like it. Paint (green) is near perfect. Only 20,000 miles. Just been serviced (all fluids, carb rebuilt and sync, new fork seals, new grips, etc.). New windshield. Lots of rubber left on the tires and meat on the brakes. It needs absolutely nothing. Clean title and current registration. It is located near Sacramento, CA.

 I have pictures I can email if anyone is interested. Just don't want to bother everyone with them. You can see them on the craigslist listing too:
 favorite this post Triumph Trophy 900 - $2800 hide this posting unhide http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/5823862258.html

 http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/5823862258.html

 favorite this post Triumph Trophy 900 - $2800 hide this... http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/5823862258.html I am selling my Triumph Trophy 900. Just don't get to ride enough. It is in superb condition and has no issues whatsoever. It is a 97, but doesn't look like...

 View on sacramento.craigslist... http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/5823862258.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 Thanks for looking!
 Have a nice day,