Seen on the road - Platinum Trophy in St. Petersburg FL

Seen on the road - Platinum Trophy in St. Petersburg FL

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I meant to post this the day after I saw it but work's been too busy.
I saw a platinum Trophy MkIII with panniers and top box mounted on my way home from work a few weeks ago on a Monday.  It was Northbound on I-275 and left me behind (I wasn't on my bike because the weather guy "said" that it was going to rain during my commute home.  He's been misleading me quite a bit lately in this fashion.
Anyone on the list who can speak for that bike?  It's the third time I've seen another Trophy since getting mine over 3 years ago and all three sightings have been the same color bike, but with differing baggage mounted.  Each time, I wasn't on my bike.
- Dave