Seen: Platinum Trophy in Safety Harbor FL

Seen: Platinum Trophy in Safety Harbor FL

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I wasn't on my bike, but I saw him coming northbound on McMullen Booth Rd in Safety Harbor FL and was several vehicles behind until I got off on my way home.  If I'd been on my bike, I would've caught up with him and exchanged phone numbers.
This was a Platinum Trophy (1998 - 2001) with matching top and side cases.  I'm not sure if it was a 900 or 1200.
My local Triumph dealership has mentioned a silver Trophy that they've serviced, but I'm not sure if this is the same one or not.  I've also seen a Platinum Trophy without luggage on US-19 in Palm Harbor once.  Not sure if that's the same bike either.
Anyone with any knowledge of this bike?
- Dave

RE: Seen: Platinum Trophy in Safety Harbor FL

Triumph Trophy mailing list

Maybe Jim Miles is making another USA circumnavigation tour.  Stranger things have been known to happen.
Though if it was and he didn't want you to catch up,  you wouldn't !
Bob Clark01 Sunset Red Tophy BBBB

Re: Seen: Platinum Trophy in Safety Harbor FL

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Not mine either as I have a red top box on mine! 8-)
Ed J. Indian Harbour Beach, FL 2001 Triumph Trophy 1200 321-795-4387

--

---