Right hand exhaust silencer 1999 trophy 1200

Right hand exhaust silencer 1999 trophy 1200

Polly72
Hi anyone have any contacts need the right hand side (as u sit on the bike)

Thanks

Polly

Re: Right hand exhaust silencer 1999 trophy 1200

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi Polly, Ebay is my friend. You didn't say where you live. The Ebay listings that I've linked are in the USA. Shipping to the UK or else where would be prohibitive. Don't be worried about small scratches. The scratches will buff out by hand with 1000 grit wet/dry sandpaper. Go back and forth not circles. 1500 wet/dry really makes it shine. Greg Andrews
 '96 900 BRG
 106,000 smiles, still runs great

 93-98 Triumph Sprint Executive 900 OEM Right Muffler 91-04 Trophy http://www.ebay.com/itm/371626741822?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/371626741822?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

 93-98 Triumph Sprint Executive 900 OEM Right ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/371626741822?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT US $65.00 Used in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Motorcycle Parts

 View on www.ebay.com http://www.ebay.com/itm/371626741822?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
 Preview by Yahoo

Triumph 1200 Trophy set of Exhaust Mufflers 562 http://www.ebay.com/itm/152105673191?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

 http://www.ebay.com/itm/152105673191?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

 Triumph 1200 Trophy set of Exhaust Mufflers 562 http://www.ebay.com/itm/152105673191?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT US $100.00 Used in eBay Motors, Parts & Accessories, Motorcycle Parts

 View on www.ebay.com http://www.ebay.com/itm/152105673191?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
 Preview by Yahoo

Blinker Relay

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Can anyone tell me where to find the blinker relay on a 1997 1200? There
are several relays under the 'dash', but none of them look like the
blinker relay in the parts diagram..

Thanks!

--CS

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

Re: Blinker Relay

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi CS,

Its up under the nose. I dismounted all of mine and now hang them on
tywraps. This lessens stress on the wires. Since now the relays can pivot
whenever stress is applied to the wiring. I marked them with a silver
sharpie according to the schematic. Which is still hard to see but helps.
They also no longer collect water since the sockets are now on the bottom.
Which around these parts is a huge improvement.

Best,
Samuel
On Jun 3, 2016 1:54 PM, "CS Mo [hidden email] [TriumphTrophy]" <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can anyone tell me where to find the blinker relay on a 1997 1200? There
> are several relays under the 'dash', but none of them look like the
> blinker relay in the parts diagram..
>
> Thanks!
>
> --CS
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add
> agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original
> writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented
> topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed,
> except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a
> minimum when replying.
>

> Post message: [hidden email]
> Subscribe:  [hidden email]
> Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
> List owner:  [hidden email]
>

> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links

Re: Blinker Relay

Hi CS, Does the Mo stand for Missouri? The relays behind the nose fairing all look the same. Little black square boxes.
 One of them is low beam headlights.
 Another is high beam headlights.
 Another is the relay that turns the headlights off when the starter button is engaged.
 Lastly, another is the turn signal relay.
 Some of the relays have a tab for a screw hole for mounting it.
 Some relays have nothing for mounting it, it snaps into a metal clip.
 Do like Samuel mentioned, mount them in such a way that water won't collect where the wires connect.

 I changed the signal relays on both of my bikes. Made by Kisan, they self cancel after so many flashes. It looks way different than the stock relays. It also costs a lot more. I had of habit of not turning off my turn signal, so I'd be going down the road with my blinker on. Not a good thing. Some oncoming cager might decide, "Oh look that bike is turning , I'll go ahead and make my left turn. Oops. One day when I a cager on a slow city street. I was guilty of doing this. Glad he hit the brakes in time and no collision happened. The next day I bought the timed flasher from Kisan.

Re: Blinker Relay

Is there some way to identify which one is the blinker relay?

--CS

On 6/3/16 16:36, Samuel Crider [hidden email] [TriumphTrophy] wrote:

> Hi CS,
>
> Its up under the nose. I dismounted all of mine and now hang them on
> tywraps. This lessens stress on the wires. Since now the relays can
> pivot whenever stress is applied to the wiring. I marked them with a
> silver sharpie according to the schematic. Which is still hard to see
> but helps. They also no longer collect water since the sockets are now
> on the bottom. Which around these parts is a huge improvement.
>
> Best,
> Samuel
>
> On Jun 3, 2016 1:54 PM, "CS Mo [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> [TriumphTrophy]" <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Can anyone tell me where to find the blinker relay on a 1997 1200? There
>     are several relays under the 'dash', but none of them look like the
>     blinker relay in the parts diagram..
>
>     Thanks!
>
>     --CS
>

>     ------------------------------------
>
>     ------------------------------------
>
>     List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely
>     add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the
>     original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no
>     adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial
>     nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted.
>     Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.
>

>     Post message: [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     Subscribe:  [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     List owner:  [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>

>     ------------------------------------
>
>     Yahoo Groups Links
>

>         [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Blinker Relay

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hey Greg,

That self cancelling feature sounds nice. I wasn't aware of these. I'll
have to check it out.

Thanks for the heads up.

Samuel
Is there some way to identify which one is the blinker relay?

--CS

On 6/3/16 16:36, Samuel Crider [hidden email] [TriumphTrophy] wrote:

> Hi CS,
>
> Its up under the nose. I dismounted all of mine and now hang them on
> tywraps. This lessens stress on the wires. Since now the relays can
> pivot whenever stress is applied to the wiring. I marked them with a
> silver sharpie according to the schematic. Which is still hard to see
> but helps. They also no longer collect water since the sockets are now
> on the bottom. Which around these parts is a huge improvement.
>
> Best,
> Samuel
>
> On Jun 3, 2016 1:54 PM, "CS Mo [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
> [TriumphTrophy]" <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Can anyone tell me where to find the blinker relay on a 1997 1200?
There

>     are several relays under the 'dash', but none of them look like the
>     blinker relay in the parts diagram..
>
>     Thanks!
>
>     --CS
>

>     ------------------------------------
>
>     ------------------------------------
>
>     List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely
>     add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the
>     original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no
>     adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial
>     nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted.
>     Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.
>

>     Post message: [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     Subscribe:  [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>     List owner:  [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>
>

>     ------------------------------------
>
>     Yahoo Groups Links
>

>         [hidden email]
>     <mailto:[hidden email]>

------------------------------------
Posted by: CS Mo <[hidden email]>
------------------------------------

List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add
agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original
writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented
topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed,
except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a
minimum when replying.

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

Re: Blinker Relay

Hi CS,

 You didn't say if your signals work or not. If so, you can feel the relay clicking as they flash. If not, it is the one with 3 wires (according to the schematic for serial #'s 29156 & above) Black, Green/Pink stripe & Light Green/Brown stripe.

 Cheers,
 Glenn

Re: Blinker Relay

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hey CS,

On this lady this relay is taller than the others.

Best,
Samuel
On Jun 3, 2016 10:24 PM, "[hidden email] [TriumphTrophy]" <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi CS,
>
> You didn't say if your signals work or not. If so, you can feel the relay
> clicking as they flash. If not, it is the one with 3 wires (according to
> the schematic for serial #'s 29156 & above) Black, Green/Pink stripe &
> Light Green/Brown stripe.
>
> Cheers,
> Glenn

Re: Blinker Relay

On some the flasher relay is inside the CDI unit; I've heard.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy A3 - powered by Three

Can anyone tell me where to find the blinker relay on a 1997 1200? There
are several relays under the 'dash', but none of them look like the
blinker relay in the parts diagram..

Thanks!

--CS

List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.