Re: new to triumph

Richard-42
The only reason to buy a new '06 Tiger is because you can't get an '06
Trophy!! But you wait and see. They'll keep adding fairing to the
Tiger until they come back around to "square 1" !!

Richard

> --- In [hidden email], deweyb@o... wrote:
> >
> > Hey Trophy Americaders,
> >
> > I'll be joining you all again this coming year, but instead of my
> 96 BRG Sprint, I hope to be on a new 06 Tiger.
> >
> > <<Brian>>
> > Destiny Riders RAT Leader
> > Syracuse NY

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Re: new to triumph

deweyb
If I could get my 96 Sprint with an EFI 955 and an updated suspension that would be my choice. :) The tiger is very close now that they have given up on the "off road" image of the Tiger. Now they just need to get rid of the 19" front wheel.... They will build the bikes that the market demands (Keep demanding!)

<<Brian>>
96 BRG Sprint 900 (for Sale)
06 Blue Tiger

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]