Re: Disk thickness

wickedstuff
just of interest, what is the new oem thickness for front and rear on a mk2 900 and 1200, thanks.

Re: Disk thickness

adeux60
Isn't it marked on the disk!....

Re: Disk thickness

Ed Johnson
     I thought that was a Typo!

*Ed J. *2001Triumph Trophy 1200**
On 2/24/2014 4:40 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Isn't it marked on the disk!....

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan

---

Re: Disk thickness

wickedstuff
from what I can see the ''min'' is marked on the disc not that max (new thickness) unless im going blind.

Re: Disk thickness

nort75mk3
The minimum thickness is 5 mm......stamped on it.

...Tim

In a message dated 2/24/2014 3:40:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[hidden email] writes:

Isn't it marked on the disk!....

Re: Disk thickness

wickedstuff
thanks Tim, but what im after is what the discs are when new. ie. 5.5 or 6mm? or maybe they are 5mm? im trying to see how much they have worn from new. thanks.

Re: Disk thickness

slovcan
Angus,

 According to my Factory Service Manual the front disc thickness is 5.0mm with a min limit of 4.5mm. The rear disc thickness is 6.0mm with a min limit of 5.0mm.

 Cheers,
 Glenn

Re: Disk thickness

wickedstuff
good on ya Glen youve solved the mystery :-) thankyou.