Re: Digest Number 3180

Beardg

In a message dated 1/3/2006 2:41:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[hidden email] writes:

Sorry to  be so concerned about $$$$ but Im in one of the... I have an ex
wife and she
refuses to put her MBA CPA degrees into practice and return to work so me
(the artist) at
$40,000 a year has to support her and the 2 kids.... don't  mind the kids but
the ex...no
way.  I smell a court battle in the  near future.  To bad the court makes it
difficult for us
Dads to get  Joint Physical Custody I have a great home but she won't let
them spend much
time with me...sorry for the rant but I take every opportunity to inform
folks of the bias
that exists in our post divorce legal  world.

Worst thing you can be in this country is a divorced, with children, white
male over the age of 40. Good luck.
Dave

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]