Re: Bike Lift and more

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I too have found that the handicap folding ramps when long  enough come in
handy as well.

...Tim

In a message dated 5/16/2016 11:59:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[hidden email] writes:

Hi Ken,
This is a bit out of the box. But I use a Hoyer rolling overhead  boom lift
designed for use on the handicapped. Which can usually be found on  the
used market for a song. I picked up a chromed model for $25 at a local  thrift.
It sees a fair amount of use. Its good for pulling auto heads, etc.  And
even comes in handy on the riding mower. I've only had to raise one end of
either the bike or mower during servicing. Which is well within the 450lb
rating of the boom. Thankfully the Trophy has been quite reliable and rarely
requires service. Nevertheless, the Hoyer is a real asset to have hanging
around.
Best,
Samuel
New Orleans
On May 16, 2016 6:59 AM, "[hidden email].uk_
(mailto:[hidden email])  [TriumphTrophy]"  <_TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com_