Re: Americade 2006

groundwalka
From: "Tom" <[hidden email]>

Tom D, where did you stay last year?--

Sean Greene
2003 Graphite Grey 1200
Cape Cod, MA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Americade 2006

Tom D.
--- In [hidden email], greene.sean@c... wrote:

> [...]
Sean,
      Every year for the last 5-6 years I have been staying at The
Flamingo Resort on the lake. Very biker friendly and we hangout and
socialize with the other regulars that have been staying there for
years and years.
Tom D.
PS: I hope we have a larger group this year, I think it was eight
Trophy's last time.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Americade 2006

Grant Marshall

Hi Tom.

Taramisu isn't enough to make up for the faster rides.  That's a guy
thing.

I'd definitly like to join you guys at the Flamingo (I think it
was???).  It seemed like a great place to unwind with the horseshoe
pitch and all ;-).

See you soon.

Grant.

> Even if your lovely wife
> comes along, I am sure we will all be good boys regardless, if not
> we can bring her back to The Villa Napoli for some great Tiramisu
> and all will be forgiven??? You may consider staying where we were
> last year, it's basic and clean, and they are very biker friendly.
> Best wishes for the Holidays my friend!!!
> Tom D.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Americade 2006

Tom D.
--- In [hidden email], "Grant Marshall"
<pi_lover2000@y...> wrote:

> Hi Tom.
>
> Taramisu isn't enough to make up for the faster rides.  That's a guy
> thing.
>
> I'd definitly like to join you guys at the Flamingo (I think it
> was???).  It seemed like a great place to unwind with the horseshoe
> pitch and all ;-).
>
> See you soon.
>
> Grant.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]