Rare 1995 Trophy 4 1200 For Sale in Virginia

Rare 1995 Trophy 4 1200 For Sale in Virginia

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Before I post my 1995 Trophy 4 1200 for sale, I want to see if any one on the list is interested as I would want to give a fellow member first dibs.  The bike is well sorted out, runs perfectly and strong.  Lots of extras. Please message me off the list if interested and I will provide all details and pictures.

 I am also selling a very clean 1996 Trophy 1200 for a friend.

 Cheers,

 Steve

Re: Rare 1995 Trophy 4 1200 For Sale in Virginia

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Posting your location would cut down on a lot of emails you are going to
receive asking for it! :-D

--
Ed J. Indian Harbour Beach, FL 2001 Triumph Trophy 1200 321-795-4387

---

Re: Rare 1995 Trophy 4 1200 For Sale in Virginia

Thanks Ed, I am located in the Richmond, VA USA area.
--
Steve