Newbie

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi everyone. Please to say I now own a 97 Trophy 900. Very impressed so far! Still getting used to the handling, but I like the bike overall. I need to buy a rack for it if anyone has a spare?

Re: Newbie

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi Newbie, You've got yourself a wonderful motorcycle. Just a word of warning. These bikes are top heavy. Many owners have dropped their bikes pushing them in or out of the garage. It doesn't take much to lean too far and there it goes. Make sure the side stand is down all the way when leaning the bike to settle it on the side stand. Your real question now. The official top box rack is hard to find. Sometimes they come up on Ebay. Expect to pay $100 for a good used one.
 Greg

Re: Newbie

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Thanks. Yes, have noticed the top heavy bit. Have changed the front tyre which will help a lot. Have bought a rack on eBay. Hoping to get some miles on the bike over the next few weeks!