Newbie 2001 1200 with a bad temper for years

Newbie 2001 1200 with a bad temper for years

Bsieben
Hey everyone.

Glad to find there's a place to vent my frustrations about my big beautiful bug eyed monster. I've got sluggish starting, will only start after 10 or so tries w the choke on and usually backfires if it does start. Ignition pick up maybe?? Also would love it if someone out there has had problems with the float pins on the Mikunis.
My favorite is when the tank reads a quarter. What it means is totally f#*%ing empty.

Bjorn
Sparks, NV
2001 1200 Trophy , 2003 955i tiger