New guy with a 2001 Trophy 1200

Medic21
Hey everyone,

New here but just got my hands on a 2001 Trophy 1200. Its been sitting the last few years. Did not come with a manual. Looking to find a pdf manual if there is one. And help with getting it running.

Issues :
I put a new battery in it and allthe lights come on, blinkers stay lit and dont blink.

Oil was new before it was stored. But i cant tell how much is in it or how much to put in.

Throttle cable is frozen :( wont move at all.

Dont see any antifreeze in the tank next to the battery. Any help would be greatly appreciated.