Looking for a few body parts for my 2000 Triumph Trophy 1200...

Looking for a few body parts for my 2000 Triumph Trophy 1200...

triumphkeepsake
Can anyone tell me where I RH side: Lower Fairing Panel & Blinker
Assembly for my 2000 Triumph Trophy?
Thanks...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Looking for a few body parts for my 2000 Triumph Trophy 1200...

Greg  Andrews
Hi David,
There is a brg fairing available on ebay. The starting bid is set at
$50. Too high, no bids yet. What color are you looking for?
Greg Andrews

--- In [hidden email], "triumphkeepsake"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]