Load relief Relay

Ed Johnson
     Can somebody tell me which relay is the load relief relay? Is the
one with 5 prongs instead of 4? It's the one that shuts off the
headlights when you push the start button.
Cheers!
--
*Ed J. *2001Triumph Trophy 1200**

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan

---

Re: Load relief Relay

Ed Johnson
     I know where it is on the schematic. I need to know where it is on
the bike and how many prongs it has.
On 4/6/2014 1:10 PM, Ed Johnson wrote:

>     Can somebody tell me which relay is the load relief relay? Is the
> one with 5 prongs instead of 4? It's the one that shuts off the
> headlights when you push the start button.
> Cheers!
> --
> *Ed J. *2001Triumph Trophy 1200**

> Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan
> http://www.spamfighter.com/SLOW-PCfighter?cid=sigen

---

Re: Load relief Relay

philipwallington
Can't tell you where it is - not even sure mine has one....??? But maybe you could try pulling the switch lead from the starter solenoid and then listen for the clicking relay when you press the starter button.

Happy hunting

Philip

Re: Load relief Relay

nort75mk3
Ed,,,,,,,,If you know which one it is........doesn't your wiring diagram
show the colored wires going to it ??

Tim

In a message dated 4/6/2014 6:33:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[hidden email] writes:

Can't tell you where it is - not even sure mine has one....??? But maybe
you could try pulling the switch lead from the starter solenoid and then
listen for the clicking relay when you press the starter button.

Happy  hunting

Philip

Re: Load relief Relay

Bryan Nill
switched legs are BLUE and YELLOW, coil legs are BROWN and ORANGE. Brown going to the starter solenoid. Hope this helps.
Bryan Nill
[hidden email]