Indicators

I've got a strange indicator problem that I hope someone in the group can shed some light on.

The indicators do not come on when I flick the switch. The switch clicks and appears to be working, the relay makes an audible click when the switch is pressed. All the indicators light up when I set the alarm so the lamps and bulbs are good. I have checked fuses and cleaned the relay terminals.

Any ideas?

Thanks Allen

Sent from my Samsung device

Re: Indicators

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Could be the relay itself. If the external contacts were rusty, the water probably got inside, too.

 Cheers,
 Glenn

Re: Indicators

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Yeh you could be right Glenn. I've ordered a new relay just to try.

Sent from my Samsung device