How much brake/clutch fluid?

 Decided to have a go at replacing the fluids myself on the weekend. I followed the Haynes manual sections on bleeding them and poured fresh dot4 in the reservoirs while pumping the levers and opening and closing the bleed valves.
 The tube I had coming from the bleed valves is black and the old fluid not very dirty, so it was not easy to see when I had clean fluid coming through. I'm pretty sure I didn't introduce any air, and they all felt no different to before.
 I think I put roughly 150ml (5oz) through the clutch, 100ml (3oz) through the back brake, 150ml through the front left, then an extra 50ml through the front right.
 Does that sound about right? Or should I put more through?
 Cheers, Simon.

Re: How much brake/clutch fluid?

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi Simon, Like you said, The new stuff came out clear. The brakes work as before. You got it right. Greg

Re: How much brake/clutch fluid?

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Thanks Greg, appreciate it.