Headlight Cutout Kit Part Number or instructions.

Headlight Cutout Kit Part Number or instructions.

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Triumph used to offer a relay kit that killed the headlight for the 91-95 models when the starter was engaged. The kit included a load relay, harness and fitting instructions.I fitted the kit to my 95 1200 years ago. No problems I'm just looking for a copy of the factory instructions or the part number to look up the instructions on triumphinstructions.com/ http://www.triumphinstructions.com/ . Thinking about adding an auxiliary fuse block to feed all my accessories and thought I would run the headlight power circuit through the new fuse block so the instructions would help.

 Yes I have spent hours searching triumphrat, this group and the web. I know the part number is out there but I'm not finding it.

 Thanks

 Dave in West Michigan

Re: Headlight Cutout Kit Part Number or instructions.

Triumph Trophy mailing list
What is the part nr?
 Henk

Re: Headlight Cutout Kit Part Number or instructions.

Hi Dave,  I have a couple extras of these cutout wiring circuits. 2wheelpros.com orders them from Triumph.
 T2500167 Triumph Harness, Twin Light Cut Out $12.82 - 2WheelPros http://www.2wheelpros.com/oem-parts/triumph-harness-twin-light-cut-out-t2500167-part.html

 http://www.2wheelpros.com/oem-parts/triumph-harness-twin-light-cut-out-t2500167-part.html

 T2500167 Triumph Harness, Twin Light Cut Out $12.82 ... http://www.2wheelpros.com/oem-parts/triumph-harness-twin-light-cut-out-t2500167-part.html Triumph Harness, Twin Light Cut Out (T2500167) is used in Electrical Equipment assembly for 1995 Triumph Daytona, Electrical Equipment assembl...

 View on www.2wheelpros.com http://www.2wheelpros.com/oem-parts/triumph-harness-twin-light-cut-out-t2500167-part.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 T2501705 Triumph Relay, Change Over $10.73 - 2WheelPros http://www.2wheelpros.com/oem-parts/triumph-relay-change-over-t2501705-part.html

 http://www.2wheelpros.com/oem-parts/triumph-relay-change-over-t2501705-part.html

 T2501705 Triumph Relay, Change Over $10.73 - 2Wh... http://www.2wheelpros.com/oem-parts/triumph-relay-change-over-t2501705-part.html Triumph Relay, Change Over (T2501705) is used in Electrical Equipment assembly for 2004 Triumph Daytona 600 & 650, Electrical Equipment assembly for 200...

 View on www.2wheelpros.com http://www.2wheelpros.com/oem-parts/triumph-relay-change-over-t2501705-part.html
 Preview by Yahoo

   The schematic picture is a little deceiving. The long wire really goes back to the starter relay.

 Here is a good auxiliary fuse box I use on each of my Triumphs.
 Auxiliary Fuse Panel http://www.centechwire.com/Auxiliary-Fuse-Panel-AP-2.htm

 http://www.centechwire.com/Auxiliary-Fuse-Panel-AP-2.htm

 Auxiliary Fuse Panel http://www.centechwire.com/Auxiliary-Fuse-Panel-AP-2.htm The AP-2 is a fuse panel needed to power auxiliary electrical devices

 View on www.centechwire.com http://www.centechwire.com/Auxiliary-Fuse-Panel-AP-2.htm
 Preview by Yahoo

 Thanks for selling me parts on Ebay.

Re: Headlight Cutout Kit Part Number or instructions.

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi Greg,

 Two questions. Was the harness I sold you usable? Where did you mount the AP-2 fuse box? My 95 really doesn’t have any room under the seat so I’m thinking of making a bracket to attach to the nose cone bracket.

 The harness and relay part numbers I knew. I was looking for the part number of the kit that Triumph offered which included the instructions, just wanted to add the instructions to my literature collection.

 Thanks - Dave

Re: Headlight Cutout Kit Part Number or instructions.

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi Dave,  Yes the harness works just fine. I sent an email to engelimports with a picture of my Sprint fuse box area.
 Greg