HJC customer service & warranty

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi folks,

 I want to let everyone know of my GOOD experience with HJC. I bought a RPHA Max over 4 years ago. Earlier this summer I saw that the lug plate for the right side chinbar locking lug on one side was cracked. I called a local dealer that sells HJC, but they didn’t have a listing for the part and suggested I call Parts Canada.

 Then I emailed Parts Canada (couldn’t find a phone number) who are the distributer for HJC and virtually everything else motorcycle related in Canada.

 While waiting for a reply I emailed & called HJC in California. The fellow there just asked me for a picture of the cracked plate and my address. He then sent me a replacement set of plates – left & right – under warranty. I don’t have a receipt so just assumed I’d be paying for the part anyway.

 Great service from HJC.

 Cheers,

 Glenn