Fuel Shut off Repair Kit

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I'm sorry for a dumb question, but I have looked everywhere on the site and have not been able to find.....

 My fuel shut off valve is leaking badly.  I know I have read that rebuild kits are available, but have been unable to find where.  I tried Spring Manufacturing UK etc.  Can someone point me in the direction to order a kit?

 Thanks in advance.

 Tom Ewing
 95 BBBB
 2015 Trophy SE

Re: Fuel Shut off Repair Kit

Triumph Trophy mailing list

Sprint Manufacturing, not Spring.
They sell them.
Ken Hastie

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 - powered by EE

Re: Fuel Shut off Repair Kit

Hi Tom, they are on Sprint. search j027 @£22.95

Nigel
Sent from my iPhone

> On 3 Jan 2017, at 17:46, [hidden email] [TriumphTrophy] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm sorry for a dumb question, but I have looked everywhere on the site and have not been able to find.....
>

> My fuel shut off valve is leaking badly.  I know I have read that rebuild kits are available, but have been unable to find where.  I tried Spring Manufacturing UK etc.  Can someone point me in the direction to order a kit?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Tom Ewing
> 95 BBBB
> 2015 Trophy SE

Re: Fuel Shut off Repair Kit

Sorry Tom,  My typing skills aren't so good.
 I'm glad Ken helped out.
 Sprint Manufacturing UK