FW: RE: Re: tires, one more thought...

goldpeter99

Its
>a matter if ones get good results with certain makes they`ll obviously recommend
>them to others ,but then we all have different riding styles etc ,It comes
>down to personal choice,.
>Just to ask you bikers what do you think of he triumph trophy  range of
colors
>in the pass I`ve looked at triumph and never looked twice as the colors

>have never realy appealed to me drab and dull? the bike have now was bought
>as a basket case hence I will be resraying it ,can`t make up my mind as
reguards
>style color etc,the fact that they are SPORTS TOURERS I`m sure a nice paint
>job would`nt go unoticed but not OTT, Any advice  comments will be welcome.
>Are there any sites on the net with paint jobs on trophys.
>Happy riding,
>Peter

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Was- tires, Now- Trophy Colours

AJ Turner
Peter,

You could try looking at:   http://www.bikepics.com

AJ Turner
'96 Merlot BBBB

>>Just to ask you bikers what do you think of he triumph trophy  range of
> colors
>>in the pass I`ve looked at triumph and never looked twice as the colors
>
>>have never realy appealed to me drab and dull? the bike have now was
>>bought
>>as a basket case hence I will be resraying it ,can`t make up my mind as
> reguards
>>style color etc,the fact that they are SPORTS TOURERS I`m sure a nice
>>paint
>>job would`nt go unoticed but not OTT, Any advice  comments will be
>>welcome.
>>Are there any sites on the net with paint jobs on trophys.
>>Happy riding,
>>Peter

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]