FORK SPRINGS

nchristie

As an alternative, there are several bikes with the same size (diameter)
forks (43mm) - I believe, maybe, the ZX-11 fork springs were
progressively wound and about 0.89 kg / mm - firmer than stock Trophy,
softer than Race-Tech.

I agree - we almost all get hung up on power, and try to go from 105HP
to 115HP, and for what? Rarely ever use that. But well sorted suspension
is a joy to experience every minute of the ride - making the same rider
more comfortable and safer (more in control) at the same time.
Brilliant.

Neil

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]