Clutch and Brake lever (adjustable) part numbers?

Clutch and Brake lever (adjustable) part numbers?

Triumph Trophy mailing list
1996 Trophy Merlot. Apparently the clutch lever got bent during storage transfer...Nissin makes them for both Triumph and Kawasaki.  Same part.  Does anyone have a set of part numbers for me?  Easy for me to source the Kawi part locally once I know the #.

Thanks!

Stu

Re: Clutch and Brake lever (adjustable) part numbers?

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I used these on my '97:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-Ninja-ZX7-ZX7R-ZX9-ZX9R-ZX11-ZRX-BLACK-FRONT-BRAKE-CLUTCH-LEVERS-/371657861832

--CS

On 6/24/16 15:21, [hidden email] [TriumphTrophy] wrote:

> 1996 Trophy Merlot. Apparently the clutch lever got bent during storage
> transfer...Nissin makes them for both Triumph and Kawasaki.  Same part.
> Does anyone have a set of part numbers for me?  Easy for me to source
> the Kawi part locally once I know the #.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Stu

Re: Clutch and Brake lever (adjustable) part numbers?

2wheelpros.com list Triumph part numbers on their lists.

      1996 Trophy Merlot. Apparently the clutch lever got bent during storage transfer...Nissin makes them for both Triumph and Kawasaki.  Same part.  Does anyone have a set of part numbers for me?  Easy for me to source the Kawi part locally once I know the #.

Thanks!

Stu

Re: Clutch and Brake lever (adjustable) part numbers?

Hi Stu,
   I paid $60.00 for one at the Triumph shop, and paid $14.00 each at a Kwai/Yamaha shop in Oxnard, CA.. Now, I always carry a spare pair. In those times, the "Industry" was moving toward "homologation". It served all the Participants in that one could find common breakable parts were universal, as more people could ride. It worked out well in the 1990’s, and it is still working in 3rd world countries, where little displacement bikes, are the main source of mobility. I had to do a little filling on a couple parts, but it was easy. go into Chaparral, "Parts unltd", I’ve not had a problem, I couldn’t solve on the road. Plus there are thousands of small independent M/C repair shops. Ask the "Locals", when possible for recommendations. I also buy front blinkers when I see them on a closeout. I’ll try to buy 3 to 4 sets at a time, so I only have to put in one blinker at a time. My rear blinkers are amber clearance lites from Napa Auto for about $3 bucks each.
 Kindest regards,
   Poppa Jack