Brake Master Mk2

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Has anybody looked to see if a Japanese bike uses the same front brake master cylinder (rear as well while im asking) as the Mk2 900. Ive had a very brief look and no match at the moment, but i havent put much time into it. Thanks.

Re: Brake Master Mk2

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I believe that the front master is the same as on many Kawasakis and possibly some Yamahas. The brake and clutch levers certainly are interchangeable with Kawasaki. I know this for sure because one broke on a road trip. While in the LA area I rented a car and left the bike with Simi Triumph. They're the ones that told me about the Kawasaki levers.

Hope that helps.

Bud Izen
Springfield Oregon
'99 Platinum 900

Re: Brake Master Mk2

Triumph Trophy mailing list
thanks for the info, i know the ZX9R is different, i will have to spend some time looking at drawings and cross ref, i'll post an answer if i get lucky.