BBB(B) to SE experience

Ian Reddy
Anyone who has owned a 900 or 1200 Trophy and also a newer SE I'm
interested in hearing your perspective and feedback. I'm considering an SE,
but would not be able to keep my 2002 1200 as well.

Please reply separately to ianreddy @ gmail.com please, out of respect for
the people on this list (this list is not for SE discussion).

Thanks
Ian Reddy

Re: BBB(B) to SE experience

Ken Hastie

I'm gonna take former group owner privilege here, Ian LOL
I moved from BBBB to TTSE recently and found the TTSE much heavier (300kg versus 230kg). On the road it's hardly noticeable but at car park speeds she's a handful.
Seat height is higher (or maybe the bike is just wider giving the impression the seat's higher).
The electronics is bewildering and somewhat unnecessary. I mean heated seats?  I tried them but found them unnecessary.
Tyre pressures displayed is great until the batteries in the sender go low. Then something like £80 each to replace.
Fuel consumption is brilliant compared to the BBBB.
Apart from that, it's still early days.
Ken Hastie

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 - powered by EE