Alarm plug

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I want to fit an alarm to my 2001 Trophy 1200 and I've been supplied
with a harness that goes from the alarm to a 12-pin socket. It appears
that there is a 12-pin socket hidden somewhere on the bike which might
do the job (the wiring diagram shows it) but it's not terribly obvious
where it is. Could anyone point me at it?

Mike Fleming

Re: Alarm plug

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi Mike,

 It is a white rectangular plug in front of the battery - between the battery and gas tank. There is a jumper wire looped between two of the plugs contacts.

 Cheers,
 Glenn

RE: Alarm plug

Instead of an Alarm, I'd fit a covert gps tracker that works to identify the location of your asset.  If an alarm goes off, they can silence an alarm.
A GPS tracker sends you a message when the unit moves every few minutes.  I'D rather catch the bastard thief without him knowing I was on to him.  If I catch a thief in my home, he will be poisoned by a lead injection. Worst case the missus would get new carpet.
Bob Clark