96 Trophy 1200 - PARTS

nchristie
On eBay - located in "Rocky Mountains, USA" -

Item number: 4599774602

Hard bags, too.

I just don't have the garage space to fool with it......Anyone buys it
for parts - I'll take the brake rotors and....dunno, think of something
else I'm sure.

Stay safe,
Neil

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: 96 Trophy 1200 - PARTS

lgl12356
--- In [hidden email], "Neil Christie"
<nchristie@a...> wrote:

> On eBay - located in "Rocky Mountains, USA" -
>
> Item number: 4599774602

Sure hope that tank pad worked.

Lowell

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: 96 Trophy 1200 - PARTS

alex_dz
That bike's not crashed, that's Triumph's new and improved Trophy seat,
the NutCrusher 2000.

Alex

Neil Christie wrote:

>On eBay - located in "Rocky Mountains, USA" -
>
>Item number: 4599774602
>
>Hard bags, too.
>
>I just don't have the garage space to fool with it......Anyone buys it
>for parts - I'll take the brake rotors and....dunno, think of something
>else I'm sure.
>
>Stay safe,
>Neil
>___________________________
>98 Trophy 1200, Pacific Blue, Pub Crawler
>04 Speed Triple 955i, Tornado Red, (name?)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: 96 Trophy 1200 - PARTS

Dwight-4

> From: Alex Diaz <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: 96 Trophy 1200 - PARTS
>
> That bike's not crashed, that's Triumph's new and improved Trophy
> seat, the NutCrusher 2000.

Hee, hee!

That's my old Trophy. Someone must have bought it from the local auction. Got rear-ended obviously and went for an unexpected low altitude flight. That's my custom home made grey and blue seat cover on it too.

Remember "All the Gear, All the Time!"  Certainly it saved lots more than just my ass.

The head gasket leaks on the engine even after being "fixed" for $1000.00. Well the bill included some regular maintenance things as well. It has new Dunlop skins on it too!

I was on my way to the RAT Rally in Steamboat Springs CO., from Denver when a 17 year-old in his daddy's SAAB decided to take me out. After the short flight and an ambulance ride ($1.150.00) to the hospital ($650.00) I took a cab home ($20.00), had a painful night's rest and then drove my cage up to the rally. It was a great time even if I was very sore and a little woozy the whole time. Woozy wasn't just from the beer either.

If someone from the list buys it I have the owners manual and probably some other bits they can have.

-Dwight

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Re: 96 Trophy 1200 - PARTS

chrisorbics
Hi that would be funny if it was your old bike but i've met the guy who crashed it and we're all from new jersey. The bike was never baught at an auction, it was just dropped in an accident and then it sat for a few yeas, then given to someone else i know. but we all live in the same area so i'm sure it's not yours.

  chris

Dwight <[hidden email]> wrote:

> From: Alex Diaz <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: 96 Trophy 1200 - PARTS
>
> That bike's not crashed, that's Triumph's new and improved Trophy
> seat, the NutCrusher 2000.

Hee, hee!

That's my old Trophy. Someone must have bought it from the local auction. Got rear-ended obviously and went for an unexpected low altitude flight. That's my custom home made grey and blue seat cover on it too.

Remember "All the Gear, All the Time!"  Certainly it saved lots more than just my ass.

The head gasket leaks on the engine even after being "fixed" for $1000.00. Well the bill included some regular maintenance things as well. It has new Dunlop skins on it too!

I was on my way to the RAT Rally in Steamboat Springs CO., from Denver when a 17 year-old in his daddy's SAAB decided to take me out. After the short flight and an ambulance ride ($1.150.00) to the hospital ($650.00) I took a cab home ($20.00), had a painful night's rest and then drove my cage up to the rally. It was a great time even if I was very sore and a little woozy the whole time. Woozy wasn't just from the beer either.

If someone from the list buys it I have the owners manual and probably some other bits they can have.

-Dwight

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

        Triumph motorcycles   Trophy   Sports tour     Triumph   Sprint

---------------------------------

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/zliolB/TM

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]

FAQs:

Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: 96 Trophy 1200 - PARTS

Dwight-4

Message: 10
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 09:52:37 -0800 (PST)
From: chris orbics <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Re: 96 Trophy 1200 - PARTS

> Hi that would be funny if it was your old bike but i've met
> the guy who crashed it and we're all from new jersey. The
> bike was never baught at an auction, it was just dropped in
> an accident and then it sat for a few yeas, then given to
> someone else i know. but we all live in the same area so i'm
> sure it's not yours.
>
> chris

Sorry, I think we're talking about two different bikes. The
bike I was referring to was on ebay

Item number 4599774602

It has my UTMC sticker on the pannier and was for sale in Denver. He got $980 for it too!

Dwight <[hidden email]> wrote:

> From: Alex Diaz <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: 96 Trophy 1200 - PARTS
>
> That bike's not crashed, that's Triumph's new and improved Trophy
> seat, the NutCrusher 2000.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Please remember that all opinions, suggestions, data citations & comments are solely & strictly the responsibility of each contributor. Making use of the information is solely at the risk & discretion of the reader!

Post message: [hidden email]
Subscribe:  [hidden email]
Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
List owner:  [hidden email]