96 900 for sale Brisish Racing Green

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I have posted it on Craigslist in the Oneonta, NY listings.  It is BRG, has
54,890 miles on it, as of this morning. Three seats (OEM, leather Corbin,
and a Gel (which is my default seat preference), two windscreens (one
taller, one shorter), A laminar lip on the current screen, upgraded triple
pot Tokico calipers up front (from a Yamaha, if my memory serves me
correctly), and Staintune mufflers.  I bought it about 9 years ago and it
was my first motorcycle. As y'all know these suckers are top heavy and mine
has tipped over several times and (of course) disturbed the front turn
signals, which I have replaced with amber bullet units.  I'm asking $2500
or best offer (yeah, I know it's high).  I had the engine rebuilt and it
pulls strong.  I have a spare wheel that I picked up on Craigslist because
I was advised that both original rims are out of round (not noticeable to
me when I'm riding it) and then was advised that the one I got to replace
the front rim was also out of round.  I lost one of the original panniers
and picked up a pair of maroon ones on Ebay.  I know there have been recent
postings about their propensity for taking a hike and since they are low
and behind us, we don't realize they are missing until it is too late.  I
picked up a 1996 BMW R1100RS down in Florida a couple of years ago and
appreciate it's much lower center of gravity.  I rode it north last  month
to replace the Trophy.  Similar weight, power, responsiveness, and
configuration.  Not enough hills and banked curves in Florida to appreciate
it, so I decided it was time to let the Trophy go to a good home.

Tom Pritchard