4 carb choke linkage needed

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I converted a 1200 Trophy to a Trident from spare parts I had. It is about finished, but it hasn't started yet. The choke linkage I'm using goes to a 900 engine, so I'm only able to choke 3 of the carbs trying to start it.
 I admit there might be other hidden problems beside this incorrect choke linkage. This bike is put together from used Ebay parts.

 Here is my request. Could someone let me borrow their choke linkage from a spare 1200 carb setup?
 I have a new choke linkage on order, but it is back ordered. When it comes in I'll send the new linkage back to you, or if you want I'll send back the original.

 Apple Valley, California

RE: 4 carb choke linkage needed

Triumph Trophy mailing list

Greg:
Ed called me.  i have been super busy with work etc. And havn't been where I store my parts.  I'll try to get a look at my "somewhat" canabalized spare set of carbs this weekend.
I have to be in Nashville next week.
Bob Clark

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

      I converted a 1200 Trophy to a Trident from spare parts I had. It is about finished, but it hasn't started yet. The choke linkage I'm using goes to a 900 engine, so I'm only able to choke 3 of the carbs trying to start it.I admit there might be other hidden problems beside this incorrect choke linkage. This bike is put together from used Ebay parts.
Here is my request. Could someone let me borrow their choke linkage from a spare 1200 carb setup?I have a new choke linkage on order, but it is back ordered. When it comes in I'll send the new linkage back to you, or if you want I'll send back the original.
Thanks,

Greg AndrewsApple Valley, California

RE: 4 carb choke linkage needed

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hi Bob, That would be great if you can help me out. Thanks,
 Greg