2- sets of carbs(4 each)

ldwolfe
Make an offer

Cheers...

.

Re: 2- sets of carbs(4 each)

Jim Miles
Hi Laurence.

I've had huge carb problems over the past few years. Some of the the guys
in this group have been very helpful but unfortunately I still haven't got
it running right.  I'd love to purchase them if they aren't too expensive.
Maybe running a different set of carbs would help get this situation
figured out. Love to get her rolling again.

Thanks.

Jim Miles
2003 BBBB
Memphis TN

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 2:18 PM Laurence Wolfe [hidden email]
[TriumphTrophy] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Make an offer
>
> Cheers...
>
> .

Re: 2- sets of carbs(4 each)

ldwolfe
You may text me @ 5184825048 & I will send you pictures in the morning...

Cheers...

> On Sep 15, 2017, at 19:32, Jim Miles [hidden email] [TriumphTrophy] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Hi Laurence.
>
> I've had huge carb problems over the past few years. Some of the the guys in this group have been very helpful but unfortunately I still haven't got it running right.  I'd love to purchase them if they aren't too expensive. Maybe running a different set of carbs would help get this situation figured out. Love to get her rolling again.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jim Miles
> 2003 BBBB
> Memphis TN
>
>> On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 2:18 PM Laurence Wolfe [hidden email] [TriumphTrophy] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Make an offer
>>
>> Cheers...
>>
>> .

Re: 2- sets of carbs(4 each)

Jim Miles
Will do.

Jim

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 6:45 PM Laurence Wolfe [hidden email]