1998 Sprint Sport for sale

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I'm looking to sell my 900 Sprint. I've had three bikes before and it's one too many. I've had my 96 900 BRG Trophy for many years and it has over 100 K miles. It's my long haul bike and runs perfect. But who is going to buy a 100 K mile bike so I'll keep loving it. My newest build job is a 1200 Trophy turned into a Trident. Since it is new to me I'm not thinking of selling it. The Sprint and the Trident kind of have the same feel because of the lack of a good windshield. So the Sprint and the Trident are my short haul bikes and I don't need both.
 About the Sprint:
 Mileage: 21,700     Tires: new front, good rear      Color: Dark Gray with a black engine.

 How does it run: Perfect       Maintenance: excellent, I do all of it.

 Price: $3,000 but not firm       Location: Apple Valley, California

 Exhaust pipes: They come from a Daytona Super 3. Nice deep throaty sound and still legal.

 Front forks: They also come from a Daytona Super 3. Fully adjustable

 If you are a member of this group you might remember that I've referred to this bike as Frankenstein.
 It started life as a Trophy and I didn't need another Trophy so I turned into a Sprint Sport.
 If interested send me an email. I can then send pictures of it to you.
 Greg
 gandrews2 no spaces   @ no spaces verizon still no spaces .net
 Yeah, I know I jacked up my email address but yahoo won't let me type it for real.

Re: 1998 Sprint Sport for sale

Triumph Trophy mailing list
I'll say one thing... If anyone's in the market for a triumph here's your
opportunity to obtain one of the finest maintained Hinckley's in
existence!!!

Jim Miles
2003 Trophy
Collierville, TN

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 6:04 PM [hidden email] [TriumphTrophy] <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm looking to sell my 900 Sprint. I've had three bikes before and it's
> one too many. I've had my 96 900 BRG Trophy for many years and it has over
> 100 K miles. It's my long haul bike and runs perfect. But who is going to
> buy a 100 K mile bike so I'll keep loving it. My newest build job is a 1200
> Trophy turned into a Trident. Since it is new to me I'm not thinking of
> selling it. The Sprint and the Trident kind of have the same feel because
> of the lack of a good windshield. So the Sprint and the Trident are my
> short haul bikes and I don't need both.
>
> About the Sprint:
>
> Mileage: 21,700     Tires: new front, good rear      Color: Dark Gray with
> a black engine.
>

> How does it run: Perfect       Maintenance: excellent, I do all of it.
>

> Price: $3,000 but not firm       Location: Apple Valley, California
>

> Exhaust pipes: They come from a Daytona Super 3. Nice deep throaty sound
> and still legal.
>

> Front forks: They also come from a Daytona Super 3. Fully adjustable
>

> If you are a member of this group you might remember that I've referred to
> this bike as Frankenstein.
>
> It started life as a Trophy and I didn't need another Trophy so I turned
> into a Sprint Sport.
>
> If interested send me an email. I can then send pictures of it to you.
>
> Greg
>
> gandrews2 no spaces   @ no spaces verizon still no spaces .net
>
> Yeah, I know I jacked up my email address but yahoo won't let me type it
> for real.

Re: 1998 Sprint Sport for sale

Hello Jim !
You surfaced !
Bob Clark01 Sunset Red Trophy 1200Jacksonville, FL

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Re: 1998 Sprint Sport for sale

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Hey Bob. I'm still checking in brother. Had a lot of carb issues with the
trophy. Never really got it right. Thought I had it for a while but the
problems resurfaced over time.

Jim

On Sun, Mar 12, 2017 at 9:33 PM APSLLP [hidden email] [TriumphTrophy]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Jim !
>
> You surfaced !
>
> Bob Clark
> 01 Sunset Red Trophy 1200
> Jacksonville, FL
>

> Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Whats the tank looking like?  Mine needs fuel lines and to be run.
Bob

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

From: "Jim Miles [hidden email] [TriumphTrophy]" <[hidden email]>
Date: 3/12/17  9:53 PM  (GMT-05:00)

[...]