1200 2002 left mirror

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Does anyone have a left side mirror for a 2002 1200 that they would sell? I need one!
 Donnie Ewing
 704-408-5304
 Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: 1200 2002 left mirror

Re: 1200 2002 left mirror

Triumph Trophy mailing list
Thanks for the reply. I was leaving South Boston VA Monday am after the MotoAmerica mc races. A few miles down the road I tried to adjust the left mirror and it came off in my hand! I was able to stop and put it away till I got home. Took it off and was able to salvage enough pieces to put it back together with Peremetex Black plastic epoxy I got at Advance Auto. It seems to be holding as good as new. But thanks for the help!!
 Donnie Ewing